In real estate, knowledge is power, and a Coldwell Banker Kehr/O’Brien agent will act as your local-market expert. By sharing current market data, trends and a comparative market analysis (CMA), we help you make the most informed decision about your home’s market value and ideal asking price.
Factors That Impact Your Home’s Value:
- Market Conditions: the current supply (or inventory) of homes for sale, buyer demand, interest rates and availability of financing, prices of recently sold properties, economic factors and seasonal demand
- Your Home’s Condition: location, age, size of the home and lot, floor plan and architectural style
- The Competition: the number of similar properties for sale and their prices, condition, location and financing terms
Factors That Do Not Impact Your Home’s Value:
- Original Price: what you paid for your house
- Needed Proceeds: the net cash proceeds you want or need
- Opinions: what friends, neighbors and Zillow say your home is worth
Pricing it Right.
First Impressions Count.
The largest number of potential buyers will view a newly listed home within the first 14 days on the market, and the number will decrease as the days on the market increases. This pool of buyers includes home buyers just entering the market and, more importantly, buyers working with Realtors® who have already seen the existing inventory and have not found a home, making them eager to make an offer. To take advantage of this increased level of traffic and buyer interest, your property should be priced to sell at fair market value from the very start.
How To Start?
Call one of our professionals today. We have the tools to help you set the right price and sell your home. Agents at Coldwell Banker Kehr/O’Brien, Lake Almanor.